- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80% (Israeli system) or equivalent
- Official transcript of BA degree and copy of undergraduate diploma
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- Two recommendations from relevant academic faculty members
- Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- Medical forms (international students only)
- Copy of valid passport and six passport-sized photos (international students only)
- Work experience in an organization for human rights, coexistence, or peace (preferred, not required)
Exceptions to the admissions requirements: under certain exceptional circumstances, the committee may be willing to consider applicants that do not meet the minimal admissions requirements. Such applicants may submit a request for special consideration explaining why they believe their application merits consideration despite their not meeting the minimum requirements. The request must be submitted in writing and approved by the committee before a full application is submitted.The committee will not review applications not meeting the requirements unless a request for special consideration has been approved.
Students who have not taken introductory courses in the Political Sciences during their undergraduate degree will need to successfully complete a course before being accepted to the program:
Introduction to Political Sciences.
Candidates who are not native speakers of English or have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English, must submit official TOEFL scores or equivalent. This requirement applies to Israeli as well as international candidates. The minimum TOEFL score required for admission is 89 on the internet-based test. Contact the admissions office at email@example.com for information regarding exemptions from the TOEFL exam.