Students with a B.A. who meet the following requirements may enroll in the International MPA Program with specialization in Public Administration, Public management, and Policy:
- A B.A. degree, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0, 80% of the equivalent from an accredited university.
- Copy of diploma and official transcript.
- Candidates who have not graduated from an academic institution where the language of instruction is English, or who are not native English speakers, must admit official TOFEL, scores of at least 570 (in a written test), 230 (in a computerized test), or 89 (in an internet test) to be considered for admission.
- At least two letters of recommendation from either academic (i.e., a professor) or professional (i.e., a supervisor) sources. Personal references are not accepted.
- Statement of Purpose: a concise, well-written essay of approximately 400-600 words about educational background and reasons for pursuing a graduate degree in Public Administration, Public management, and Policy Studies.
- Personal Statement of approximately 400-600 words in length, providing a brief description of how personal, academic background and experiences will contribute to the program.
- Copy of valid passport and six passport-sized photos
- Video interview