General Admission Requirements
- An undergraduate degree in political science from an accredited university in Israel or abroad, official transcript and copy of diploma. Students in other disciplines will be considered provided they complete the academic prerequisities.
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80% (Israeli system) or equivalent
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- Statement of Intent/Personal Essay (500-750 words)
- Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- Medical forms (international students only)
- Copy ofvalidpassport and six passport-sized photos (international students only)
Exceptions to the admissions requirements: Under certain exceptional circumstances, the committee may be willing to consider applicants that do not meet the minimal admissions requirements. Such applicants may submit a request for special consideration explaining why they believe their application merits consideration despite not meeting the minimum requirements. The request must be submitted in writing and approved by the committeebeforea full application is submitted.The committee will not review applications not meeting the requirements unless a request for special consideration has been approved.
Students who have not completed an undergraduate degree in political science will be required to successfully complete the following introductory courses before the first semester of the program:
1. Introduction to International Relations
2. Introduction to Political Science/Government
Candidates, who are not native speakers of English or have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English, must submit official TOEFL scores or equivalent. This requirement applies to Israeli as well as international candidates. The minimum TOEFL score required for admission is 89 on the internet-based test. Please contact the admissions office at email@example.com information regarding exemptions from the TOEFL exam.